Foodstuff made of and from hemp have a very high nutritional value. Through a high ratio of polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially due to the perfect relation between Omega-6 to Omega-3 (3:1) and all 8 essential amino acids, hemp foodstuff provides an ideal contribution to daily nutrition. Intake of hemp oil or hemp nuts can help reduce blood pressure and cholesterin levels and can also strengthen the immune system and support a healthy metabolism.
- Omega-3 supports the development and function of nerves, eyes skin, brain and circulatory system.
- In addition, hemp oil and hemp nut contain the seldom gamma linolenic acids which are, in a healthy body, produced out of linolenic acids. Taking gamma linolenic acid can help relieve metabolic diseases, rheumatic arthritis and diabetic neuropathies, just to name a few of the most important areas of application.
- 8 out of 21 amino acids can not be produced by the human body and they have to be taken in from external sources. Hemp nut proteins contain all 8 essential amino acids in a perfect relationship and are especially well digestible. The human body can therefore manufacture all vital proteins out of hemp protein.
- Because of the similarity between hemp proteins and proteins of the human body, it’s easier for our organism to produce immunoglobulin that plays a major role in our immune system.
- Hemp nuts contain vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, D, and E.
- Additionally, they provide natrium, calcium and iron.
- Hemp nuts are naturally free of nut-allergenic.