Sleep well naturally!
Our hand-made hemp mattresses are characterised by the crafted hemp fibres, an excellent ability to absorb moisture, and a fixed surface elasticity. The underlying core is made from natural latex, and ensures a high and permanently point of elasticity. Hemp fibres are antibacterial and antistatic by nature, meaning that they have a germ- and dust repellent effect. Thanks to its temperature regulating characteristic, it warms you on cool days and cools you down during summer nights. It is supported by a layer of stitched new sheep's wool, which also helps to create an excellent micro-climate. The naturally white and unbleached cover consists of a durable hemp fabric, which has been made using hemp cultivated without the use of pesticides.
Upon request you can, of course, also receive cotton instead of new wool, a different mattress firmness or special size.
Then nothing should stand in your way of a good night’s sleep.
• Special dimensions can be delivered upon requestProducts weight:
• Delivery is made approximately 30 days after ordering
• Pesticide-free cultivation
• Excellent sleeping conditions
• Antibacterial and antistatic, making it germ-
and dust repellent
• Very good moisture transfer
• High, permanent point of elasticity
• Suitable for people suffering from allergies